Monday, November 1, 2010

The Girl In Me!

One thing I like most about online-shopping is the time when you have to wait for it to come and surprise you with what is actually inside it. Though you know what you ordered and you know exactly how it looks like, the jitters it give you when it is in your hand, is priceless. :)

Today I received this package from my cousin living in Alaska. We used to be really close then. Close would mean, I was the teacher, she was my student. I'd always bully her around and tell her she cannot spell the words correctly. Haha! She left Philippines, 10 years ago. When I saw her in facebook, I was shocked and told myself she kind of looks like more of the teacher now. Rather, professor than a student. She's all grown-up and pretty. She has this thing about make-ups that I cannot fully understand. She could put on a full on make-up without even having a glance at a mirror. She could do her rugged hair and head on for a party. I never knew she had a thing for that. Luckily she shared to me her Sephora make-up kit complete with all shades of eyeshadow, lip color, eyebrow pencil and blush. It was hard for me to carry it around minding of the size of it and weight. I had to resort to mixing up my make-up into different kits and always find myself missing some of it. 





My cousin sent me a more compact kind of Sephora eyeshadow palette which has fancy colors. All the colors in it were the colors that I have always wanted. I'm dying to have those sparkly green and brown eyeshadow. She also sent me a MAC powder plus foundation. I've always tried many foundation that will match my skin tone. I was never the kind of girl who'd put much effort on make-up. The thing is, I hardly put on it. Maybe because I'd always go wrong with colors and shades. Well, it can always change. ;p 

The best thing about this package is that she got me a pink Satin Lipstick from MAC too!!! :) The color is just adorable I had to try it on. :)














All-in-all I was suuuper happy with all of her pasalubongs! Thanks Kaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment